Douglas Porter, Registrar, 'til 28 January, 2009 of The UQ.

This is the forum where Australian FRAUDSTERS [colloqually, in Australia, Shonks and Shysters] are named and described and linked to other aspects of their misdeeds.in other forums on this Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS

Douglas Porter, Registrar, 'til 28 January, 2009 of The UQ.

Postby russellm » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 am

100_0585portersitting_cr01resize50pc.jpg
Paraiste Porter, in his office, on a typical hard-working day.

Parasite Douglas Porter finishes up as Registrar at The University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia, on 28 January, 2009. He has a weak character, and so ihas been ready to bully, provided the victim is vulnerable and is being bullied by others. Porter has no strength of character.

This report will be an integration of various aspects covered across all of these links, below, on the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS. Google Yahoo et al will just LOVE IT.

PET MAFIA in Queensland Sponsored by rspcaqld Inc
Colin J Strofield [Corrupt magistrate ex Police Solicitor] /.
Walter H Ehrich, Corrupt Magistrate since 10 October, 1994
Henri Elias Rantala, another perjuring pig
check this dummy's photo /.
Monica Antony, another perjuring piglet
[check her photo -more like PIGlet or BIGlet /.

rspca FRAUD & CRIME masquerading as charity

FORUM for naming +more of Australian Fraudsters .
Fiona Ferguson, DPI's Corrupt Rubber Stamp for Corrupt rspca CRIMES

Sue Graham, FRAUDULENT Poodle Dog Breeder .
Tracey Jackson, rspca CRIMINAL & DUMB FRAUDSTER .
Shane Towers-Hammond rspca perjurer & FRAUDSTER
Douglas Porter, Registrar, 'til 28 January, 2009 of The University of Queensland [how did this bully find his way in here] .

SERIES for FRAUDULENT ORGANISATIONS in Australia
FORUM for NAMING & MORE, FRAUDULENT GROUPS in Australia .
Queensland Government's Dept of Primary Industries&Fisheries
Queensland's Canine Control Council
Poodle Club of Qld Inc.

Pedigree Poodle Breeders: BEWARE FALSE & BOGUS 'Pedigree' Certificates
the CONCLUSIVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF

This posting and many like it on this Network are like this because they are 'work in progress' as I put 'posting pages' into the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS so that I have the actual URL links I need to put into a series of posting I am preparing for this website. I improve the search engine ranking of my 'true story' if I post it across a few different Bulletin Boards on this the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS. This then ensures that I have 'secured' this URL to include in the multiple postings I do. You can do this also with any 'articles' or 'series of postings' you do on this Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS.
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to FORUM for naming +more of Australian Fraudsters.